Declan Galbraith 2014

Monday, April 5, 2010

Declan Galbraith - Your Friend video

Written by Ian Mack, Stuart Mack, Barry Mason
Declan was the first to perform this song!
First appeared: Album: DECLAN #06 (2002-09-22)
Record label: EMI

Wikipedia Mp3


Lyrics
If you're feeling all alone
if somebody makes you cry
Don't you worry 'bout a thing
I'll dry your eyes

Everything'll be alright
The sun is gonna shine on you
I will bring a summer breeze
Turn your grey skies into blue

If you need a helping hand just call me
Cos you don't have to face it on your own

chorus:
(Remember) Everybody needs affection
Everybody needs a friend
Everybody wants the same thing in this world
(Remember) Someone who will always be there
Right until the very end
No matter where you are, you can count on me
I'll always be......your friend

If you need a place to run to
A shelter when the rain comes down
I'll be there to make you smile
when the circus leaves town

And even in your darkest hour
When every little thing goes wrong
Let me be your satellite, I will guide you thru the night

If you ever need a helping hand just call me
And I will come running back to you

Chorus:

Together we will face the world
And try to live our dreams
I'll always pick you up when you are down
And if we have to say goodbye, and go our separate ways
I want you to remember I'll always feel this way

chorus:

Alt chorus:
Everybody wants the same thing in this world. Please remember
No matter where you are, you can count on me
I'll always be...your friend







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+