Declan Galbraith 2014

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Declan Galbraith - House Of The Rising Sun video

Written by unclear; arr. P. Power, U. Jonas, A. Field, A. Galbraith, P. Ash
First appeared: Album: Thank You #06 (2006-12-01)
Record label: Lama Ani
Further information: This song was first recorded by The Animals in 1964

it was rearranged for Declan

Wikipedia Mp3


Lyrics
There is a house in New Orleans,
It's called the Rising Sun,
It's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And Lord, I know of one.

If he had heard what Daddy said,
He'd be a King today.
But he knew best, what he should do
And he was on his way.

He soon became a traveling man,
He strayed from town to town.
The path he took was good to him
Till he drank his liquor down.

(Guitar solo)

Then he woke up at thirty- five,
Realised what he had done,
Remembered what his daddy said
About the House of the Rising Sun.

There is a house in New Orleans,
It's called the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And Lord, I know of one.
And Lord, I know of one.
Oh yes I do,
I really Know, I know of one.
Yes, I do
I know of one, yeah








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+