Declan Galbraith 2014

Friday, April 9, 2010

Declan Galbraith - I'd Love You To Want Me video

Written by Roland Kent La Voie, Erich Sendel
First appeared: Album: You And Me #14 (2007-11-23)
Record label: Lama Ani
Further information:
This song was first performed by Lobo with Big Tree Records in 1972

Wikipedia Mp3


Declan Galbraith I'd love you to want me & maybe 03.09.2008 TV



Lyrics
When I saw you standing there
I' bout fell out of my chair
And when you moved your mouth to speak
I felt the blood go to my feet
Now it took time for me to know
What you tried so not to show
Something in my soul just cries
I see the want in your blue eyes

Baby I'd love you to want me
The way that I want you
The way that it should be
Baby you'd love me to want you
The way that I want to
If you'd only let it be

You told yourself years ago
You'd never let your feelings show
The obligation that you made
For the title that they gave
Baby I'd love you to want me...
Baby I'd love you to want me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+